Monday, July 19, 2010

Grand Opening of The Blog

Hello everyone!
yeahh it's me budhe, again.. on my ___th blog (not sure what number i should put on that blank :D) but dont worry, this time it will be the only one.. coz i have deleted the others since they brought me a lot of problem and unpleasant past memories that i dont want to recall frm my mind :)

Oh anyways, I've got some rules for myself from now on about making a blog. This time, I will make 2 articles each time i log in. One is Indonesian, and the other one is English. So there wont be any misunderstanding or suspicions and stuff.. I'll try to write it as close as i can though. Even i know some Indo jokes are not funny when it's translated to English haha :)

Hmm and the second.. I probably wont be able to update this blog everyday.. but I will try to write here as often as i can. When my schedule allows me to come and write, i promise i will :)

Last but not least.. hmm actually this is not just for me, this is for all the readers too.. Just enjoy everything you read here, as much as i enjoy writing it down. Please, no offense, no rude comments, ahh it will make it just the same as my old blog, and i will stop writing again.

This is a good start for me, and for all of you too.. because I won't come up with anymore silly grumpy articles about breakups or annoying school moments or things. I will try to put something useful, and maybe a lil bit sharing about how life goes on here ;-)


Well.. Welcome to the new iambudhee.blogspot.com. I hope you all enjoy it. I'll see ya in the next post

Love ya xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment