Friday, October 8, 2010

After Byron Bay..

Well.. hey everyone!
actually i'm not really in the mood of doing MORE writing at the moment (did you know that i forced my brain to work out and finishing my english essay draft 2 hours before the due period?), but ehh yeah.. anyway this is totally different with what sort of writing i've been doing today. So I guess it will be okay to write some lines on -- before i forget and make this blog like a jigsaw puzzle with a missing piece on as i don't write all my adventures in Australia here.

Anyway! SADly i'm back to my routine now after the whole week break. School, going home, school, and home *sighs*. And here's what happened during that wholy fully break :

Saturday :
doin some cleaning, being lazy on my bed, talking to my superman.

Sunday :
getting too excited for Byron Bay until I could not sleep, talking to my superman again.. was that the whole day talking? oh! and got a confirmation from dad that he had sent me money for the trip! woohoo :D

Monday :
was planning to have a lazy day and wake up as late as possible, but then my malaysian friend Gertrude rang at 8.30 saying that I should sleepover at her house so that it will be easy for everyone to get together on the following day. Also she asked if i wanted to go to DFO (Duty Free..O_______ i dunno what the O stands for BAHAHAH, maybe outlet..) and of course SAY YES FOR SHOPPING!! So we went there like almost the whole day, i bought a beach shorts for $2 -- isnt that awesome? xD

Tuesday :
BYRON BAY BAYBEEEHH...! we spent quite a lot of time driving.. and stopped in some places too. Point danger was my favourite where we can stand at the border of 2 states (Queensland and NSW).. and if I told you I went to Queensland and NSW in many times once in a day, you should really believe me because I really did standing at those 2 states at the same time




See that??

No comments:

Post a Comment