Thursday, January 6, 2011

New decade, new hope!

Hey y’all!! Sup sup?? Pa kabar?? Seems like I haven’t been around for a few months aye? Sorry about that! :S Just been not in the mood of writing anything so.. instead of making rubbish posts so I guess I will just update this blog when my belly button is on the right place (this is a Javanese expression of ‘when someone is on the right mood’ btw..)

Can you really believe it that we have just left 2010 and started a new decade in 2011?? If you can’t, ME NEITHER! You know, when I was a child (not remember exactly how old I was, but I always did this..) my daydreaming would be.. ‘Right, in 2010, when my brother turns 10, I’ll be 17 and I can do anything I want, I will get my official ID card and driving license, I will drive anywhere i want!’


But the fact is.. til now i still cant drive :DD which means, none of the above are achieved except that i have the ID card to buy ciggies etc etc. :P


Anyway, since this is my first post in 2011, I should fill this post with all the optimism, hopes, dreams, and goals that I want to achieve in the next 12 months.. Or maybe, to make it more exciting, let’s make it as my goals in the next 10 years!! (Coz it’s the start of 2nd decade of the century ;-))

Too many exciting things will happen (Insya Allah) in this year! I am no longer a high school student at the moment (as you know), but also not yet a uni student. My boyfriend, Troy, always says that sometimes we can’t make everybody happy with our decision. This has been a very tough decision for me to finally choose what major I am really going to enjoy learning and studying at uni. Since I was in grade 9, I have always wanted to be an engineer. Well to be specific, a civil engineer. But coming from a medical background family just makes it all hard to come true, even I have one uncle from my mom’s side who is also a civil engineer. Somehow I found out that my parents expect me to be a doctor (even they always say, you do what you like and be the best of it). For a while, I was quite ‘distracted’, until finally few months before I came here, I told my dad that I really will never be a doc. It’s not the matter of ‘giving up before trying’ (he hates it), It’s just that I really don’t have the passion to be a doc. I don’t want to make such a dedicated job turned out to be a ‘business-based’ job especially when you don’t enjoy doing it,mmmm if you know what i mean!


So finally I found out what can make both side happy. I have made up my mind to be a biomedical engineer, which is more like electrical engineering but majoring in medical field. I know it won’t be easy, but at least I know I will enjoy the process :)

Well that’s the first thing I would like to achieve in this decade. Being a biomedical engineer! :D

Talking about my personal life, hmm.. I have begun this decade with a good start, by officially starting a relationship with this one amazing guy who’s always been giving me his support in the past 8 months. All I can promise is to give him a wonderful time together and also that he can always got my back anytime anywhere :)
Still related to that, in the next 10 years, these are some of my goals :
1. Buy my own house
2. Get married
3. Have babies (awwwwww :P)
4. Take all my brothers to get here and see how the Aussieland is :)
5. Start investing something in Indonesia, while working here.
6. Apply for Australia Permanent Resident Visa, coz somehow this country is just like my second home, hope I can contribute something for this country too!


Uhhh wow, seems like I’ve been dreaming too much and too high, but hey.. after all, it’s not a dream if you don’t fly high enough ;) I really have no idea what to do after this, still too lazy to do my bio and physics essay.. have watched all the movies in my laptop, sick of listening to the music from my phone.. so hmm, let me just make my lunch/dinner :)
I’ll be back here, soon! <3
-P

No comments:

Post a Comment